How To Edit DS 11 Form
- Start filling out a PDF by clicking Get Form right in your browser.
- When you load the form, the built-in editor opens providing you with the sought editing tools.
- Just type to enter your personal data and other information to fill out the file.
- Click Help to learn How To Edit DS 11 Form properly via our web-based service.
- Look through pages rigorous to find and fix all typos, mistakes, and so on.
- Using the signature tool, e-sign your file and make the document enforceable.
- Save your document and all edits you made by clicking Done.
- Share your PDF with your local lawyer via email or fax for verification if you still have doubts about How To Edit DS 11 Form correctly.
- Submit the form to the service of the federal government as appropriate or download it to your desktop.
- You can also export the file to the cloud.
Always read all the information in the document carefully to find out more tips on How To Edit DS 11 Form correctly on the first try. Pay attention to shallow details and contact the support team if necessary. Taking advantage of our PDF editor, you can fill out a template in a matter of minutes without any obstacles, e-sign it online with a legally-binding signature and save it in a format convenient for you.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing How To Edit The DS-11 Application Form
Instructions and Help about How To Edit The DS-11 Application Form
Music this is the ds11 form or the application for a us passport and this is how it looks um as a whole um but we will be focusing on these two pages as these are what actually get submitted and what you will fill in um so i have printed off um an application from travel.state.gov so you can see what it looks like if you print it off from home you can put it in black and white or color both work fine um the only thing to note there is that you will want it single sided so that you get these two pages as individuals because they will sandwich all of your other information like this when we put all your stuff together and then the other thing to note is that you will want to use a black ink pen if you use blue ink colored ink a pencil that makes the whole application void and we cannot submit it like that um so for what you fill in on these forms is you will want to fill in the parts that are in gray here and are in the tannish color on the other so be all of that is what you need to fill in uh don't do anything down here it says do not right below this line um and over here don't do anything here it does say applicant's legal signature but we don't want you to sign this until we have administered the oath which comes at the very end and if you do this beforehand the whole application is void and we need to start over so for the most part it's all pretty basic information and there's just a few things that are common mistakes that people make or information that they leave out that i would like to share with you first up here you have to decide what kind of document you're applying for a book a card or both um i have just shown that you can just put a little x through the box i did book and then you have to and if you do book or both you have to decide if you want a regular book or a large book regular is the typical unless you do like a lot of traveling and then this is all basic information you'll want to remember to list all the other names you have used if you have more than two other names we'll just give you a piece of paper and you'll write more names on that and we'll just add that to the pile of documents that get submitted with this and then the other thing to note on this page is that the email section is not necessary but if you put it in there then you can go to travel.state.gov and you can um monitor where your application is in the process and in the mail on ...